- Very, Very Funny. NY TIMES
Jaw dropping… irresistible… the audience was taken on the ride of their lives… THE SCOTSMAN
- Utterly vital and riveting from start to end. TIME OUT LONDON
Top 5 Shows in the U.K.
A masterclass in physical comedy. His power to inspire and enthuse is undeniable. THE LIST (UK))
A once in a lifetime experience…
a milestone in this reviewers understanding of theater and its power. THE SKINNY
a staggering theatrical coup of the last 15 minutes. METRO
- “Any art that is worth existing tries to accomplish what this confrontational monster succeeds in doing. This volcanic tour de force forces people to reevaluate how they live their lives. ...this marvel is the single most courageous effort I’ve witnessed inside the walls of a theatre. L.A. THEATRE REVIEW
Go see this show
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and I don't think I've ever had that much fun as part of an audience. BRITISH THEATRE GUIDE
Leaves the audience begging for another dose…
Able to leave an imprint on the audience's mind that will resonate long after the show has ended EDINBURGH FESTIVALS MAGAZINE
A mastery of physical theatre, cutting wit and theatrical dynamism. THE LIST (UK)
Hilarious and beautifully written...
tantalizing... more than an act, it's an experience-
and a unique one at that. EDINBURGH FESTIVALS MAGAZINE
- Intoxicating...There is no denying that Eric Davis is a Master Buffon... turns us on our heads and leaves us reeling... Go! ACROSS THE ARTS
Perfectly crafted BROADWAY BABY
This hilarious show is as funny as it is unforgiving. There really is nothing quite like it and it will leave you wanting more.EDINBURGH FESTIVALS MAGAZINE
- Absolute power and presence….
Thought provoking...Sophisticated... Seductively clever... Needs to be experienced to be believed... THE OUTLIER SCOTLAND
Not only clever and topical, but deeply important...
Extraordinarily suspenseful throughout... a pure pleasure to watch. THE SKINNY
- The show to see...
Never to be forgotten... utterly compelling, spell-binding, breathtaking... even tender.
A full standing ovation from the deliriously happy packed room. THE SCOTSMAN
- One of the premier clowns of our time. GOTHAMIST
A comedy juggernaut. SEE MAGAZINE
- A cult favorite.. TIME OUT NY
Deranged and Deadly Funny.. a must see. ADELAIDE NOW
- Outrageous laughs, physical comedy, jokes and audience interaction. HOLLYWOOD REPORTER
- Here's the real deal folks. ...New..exciting…fantastic creation. . . This guy is one of the hottest, funniest performance artists on the scene today. Fanatics like us will be lining up early. BACKSTAGE MAGAZINE
- Extremely Contgious VILLAGE VOICE
- Red Bastard is the king of clowns
Everyone in the room was roaring with laughter… a must see MONTREAL HOUR
Hilarious. EYE WEEKLY TORONTO
- An electric night of ridiculous meaningful behavior. NUVO MAGAZINE
- Good crass masochistic fun... quick wit...I was quite impressed... a surprise serious message at the end. GLOBE AND MAIL (Canada)
- Red Bastard fulfilled the primal, almost religious, ritual function of theater –
to bring people together, to enter into “sacred” space and be transformed. CULTUREBOT
- He led us down this crazy, twisting, hilarious and terrifying path of self-discovery in a group setting that felt out of control and yet completely structured.
It was truly visceral, harrowing and hilarious... CULTUREBOT
- We laughed so hard we couldn't breathe. Red Bastard has killed 'em all over town.GOTHAMIST
- New York's Clown Prince TORONTO SUN
- Funny yet disturbing.. NY PRESS
- F'in unstoppable. If you've never seen The Red Bastard, go out and do it tonight. He's one of those performers who will be talked about for years. In 2045, there will be a history of performance class at NYU, and he will have his own chapter in the textbook.. TOXIC POP